Ok, It is 4:30 in the morning i have already done 2 loads of laundry and unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. So Because I can't wait to share all the fun we had I am sitting at the pc loading all my pics! So Here it goes...
We had such a great time! The highlights were:
10. Learning about other cultures Hygene.
9. Seeing the Cictine Chapel( im sure I spelt that wrong...)
8. My new necklace a "Chantecler"
7. New braclet
6. Gilato
5. Amalfi Coast
4. View of Flourence from our boat
3. Meeting new friends
2. Spendig time with my honey
1. Watching John Kareoke
Ok, I am sure most everyone is in shock...Yes John really did sing. I have Video to download and share...I have never been so in love. This trip gave me a glance into the future...when it will be just John and I. And I can't believe how great it's gonna be! We had such a awsome time.Ok, Now I will send pictures and give details you will probably read over....

2 comments:
My sister's in Italy right now on study abroad and was just visiting all those same places!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't wait to go there!
can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment