Ok, so you can see how much I miss Kelsi. We had Mary-Kates 8th Birthday Party here last night. I don't know who had more fun, the girls, or me. We did the "Aunt Stacy Usual" which is facial, pedicure and manicure. I am most proud of the cake Amy and I made for her. We kept thinking we were doing too much, but it was for Mary-Kate so...
Friday, August 7, 2009
Mary-Kates Party
Ok, so you can see how much I miss Kelsi. We had Mary-Kates 8th Birthday Party here last night. I don't know who had more fun, the girls, or me. We did the "Aunt Stacy Usual" which is facial, pedicure and manicure. I am most proud of the cake Amy and I made for her. We kept thinking we were doing too much, but it was for Mary-Kate so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love love it...what little girl wouldn't love it! You guys did a great job! Wish I could've helped..(sigh)
Thanks for everything, the girls loved it! Mary Kate will remember it forever! She's a lucky little girl.
Avery didn't stop talking about the party for days!! You are now her favorite person! :-)
Post a Comment